A Straighter Smile with Invisalign®
Invisalign® is a popular treatment that many teens and adults are using to straighten their teeth. If you are looking for a way to straighten your smile without wires, Invisalign® may be the perfect solution for you.
Invisalign® treatment consists of clear aligner trays that will comfortably sit on your teeth for 22 hours a day, only to be removed to brush your teeth and eat.
Invisalign® patients enjoy treatment because their aligners are discreet, comfortable, and completely removable! Often, treatment time can take less than a year if you are diligent about wearing your aligners.
Can Invisalign® Work for You?
Invisalign® treatment works for most patients who are also considering braces. Although both treatments vary, each work to adjust:
- Underbite: Lower teeth jut out past upper teeth
- Cross-Bite: Upper and lower jaws don’t line up
- Gap Teeth: Extra space in between teeth
- Open Bite: Upper and lower teeth don’t completely close together
- Overbite: Upper front teeth close in on lower teeth
- Crowded Teeth: Not enough space in the jaw for teeth to fit in comfortably
Schedule Your Free Superior, CO Invisalign® Consultation
Are you ready to show off a straighter set of teeth? At Flatirons Family Dental & Orthodontics we can help you get there! Our team of dental professionals can assess your teeth and recommend the right treatment plan for you! Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.